1. The luminosity distribution of most street lamps pro […]
1. The luminosity distribution of most street lamps produced in China is unreasonable.
2. Insulation withstand voltage is common in LED street lights with anti-surge interference.
The EMS design of LED street lamps only considers the function of anti-surge interference, neglects the requirements of electrical strength in the safety standards of lamps, and should emphasize the adequacy of LED street lamp design input, and consider other functions on the basis of meeting safety requirements.
3. There are some very poor quality products on the market, which are not bright, short life and poor color.
4. The claimed performance of the product is not accurate.
5. The information on the product label is insufficient.
6. There are many problems with color quality, such as color rendering.
7. Lighting designers still don't trust SSL products. They said they needed more standards.
8. The cost is still too high, but the government is highly motivated to use SSL products.