1. LED brightness is different, the price is different. […]
1. LED brightness is different, the price is different. LEDs for LED luminaires should be suitable for laser class I standards.
2. anti-static ability of the LED, long life, and therefore high prices. LEDs with an antistatic greater than 700V are usually used for LED lighting.
3. LEDs with the same wavelength have the same color. If the color is consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce pure color products.
4. Leakage current, LED is a unidirectional conductive illuminator. If there is reverse current, it is called leakage, and LED with large leakage current has short life and low price.
5, the angle of illumination, LEDs with different uses have different illumination angles. The specific illuminating angle is higher in price.
6, life, the key to different qualities is life, life is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life and high price.
7, the wafer, the LED illuminator is a wafer, different wafers, the price difference is very large. The chips in Japan and the United States are relatively expensive. Generally, the price of wafers in Taiwan is lower than that in Japan and the United States, and the lowest in China.
8, colloid, ordinary LED colloid is generally epoxy resin, LED with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive, high-quality outdoor LED lighting should be resistant to UV and fire.